HRF is a team of seven women and three men with complementary skills. Our Managing trustee-cum-Director, senior coordinator and four of five coordinators are women.
Our mandate, the work we do, and the locations we work in, require the team to have diverse skills, empathy with the poor, a human rights perspective and the ability to work in stressful conditions.
HRF commits to nurturing its staff and will provide opportunity to acquire new skills.
If you are interested in contributing to the defence and progress of human rights do write in at email@example.com with your latest CV and expected salary.
Present opportunity: (Open until filled)
- The selection process normally includes an interview and a written test (or writing sample) of the level expected in the position applied for.
- During the three month probation either side can opt out with written intimation without a notice period.
- Please include your latest CV and expected salary with a covering letter and email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Those from traditionally excluded or discriminated sections of society are encouraged to apply.
- We practice a zero tolerance policy towards any form of abuse or violence.